by New York Times Best-Selling Author
Scroll down to reserve your copy today!
Copies will go fast, so reserve yours now!
Two delivery options:
1. Pick up at the World Champion Chili Cook-Off, September 23-25, 2022, in Myrtle Beach, SC and have Brian sign it on Saturday, September 24!
2. Delivered directly to your home on or before September 13 (shipped copies will be unsigned)
Featuring 177 chili recipes stamped with Brian Baumgartner’s “seriously good” approval rating, get Brian’s first-ever cookbook all about his favorite food, both on-screen and off: chili!
(Lay-flat hardcover with hidden spiral, 252 pages, 8 x 10 in.)
- 177 best-of chili recipes hand-picked by Brian Baumgartner and contributed by celebrities, social media influencers, famous chefs, restaurant owners, Brian himself, and his fans
- 50 World Champion Chili Cook-Off winning recipes spanning from 1967 to present day
- A behind-the-scenes look at the infamous 60-second chili scene that went down in TV history and made Brian a chili icon
- Fascinating details on the incredibly rich history of chili
- Recipe conversions and a hot pepper heat scale chart
- Brian's very own savory and Seriously Good chili recipe that he has perfected over years of trial and error, plus step-by-step video instruction with a QR code
- Brian's expert cooking tips and QR codes to gain exclusive access to video cooking tutorials
- A foreword by fellow The Office co-star, Oscar Nuñez
- BONUS recipe! The official "Kevin's Famous Chili" recipe from The Office—sans carpet
Brian Baumgartner became a household name as one of Dunder Mifflin’s accountants “Kevin Malone” on NBC’s Emmy-winning TV series, The Office. Just like his fictional character, Brian is equally passionate about chili. Brian continues his partnership with BUSH’S® Beans as an official spokesperson for the company, who also takes chili seriously. Additionally, Brian was invited by the International Chili Society to be one of their World Championship Chili Cook-Off judges in 2021. Seriously Good Chili Cookbook is Brian’s first published cookbook that reflects his deep-rooted love for this classic comfort food, features his very own “Perfect Pot of Chili” recipe, and contains the world’s best chili recipes contributed by celebrity chefs, restaurant owners, industry leaders, and chili cook-off champions. Brian is also a New York Times best-selling author of his latest book, Welcome to Dunder Mifflin, as well as host of the hit podcasts, The Office Deep Dive with Brian Baumgartner and Off The Beat with Brian Baumgartner.